Sunday, March 17, 2013

My mother's wedding dress

An image from the end of last year...I finally managed to scan it. Still haven't color balanced it first. I have been dilegently working on my website. Still many fixes to make on it, but it's progressing nicely. I am also working on a better sequence to my Was Once Home series. I had two professional reviews at SPE last weekend, and the biggest criticism was that I need a better sequence so that the viewer understands fully what I'm trying to say. I agree with this. I think up until this point I've been just making images of things I see, or am thinking about individually. Now, I need to really focus on the project as a whole and see what can come of it. Being laid off from my teaching position can really take this project in a different direction. We will see where that goes. My mother's wedding dress in my childhood room, 2012 copyright Sarah Baranski

No comments: