Monday, July 21, 2008

I forget how to use this thing


I made this blog over 2 years ago, and never used it.  I've always wanted to post new images I've taken, and write about art on here.  Maybe I'll start now, or maybe this will be my last post for another two years.  I just have to figure out how to use this thing.  Anyways, this is a recent image I made earlier this year.  I think it's probably one of the strongest images I've made for this project, which is suiting because it is most likely one of the last.  I'm moving on with a new project.  It's exciting, and sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah. Sorry that I've haven't gotten back to you yet. Let's get together at the end of next week. I am getting some new stuff printed and want to have it to show you.

I'm diggin' this image. We can talk about it in person, but I like how the people's clothes are a similar palette to the environment around them, which in a way links the people and environment together.